HOW TO PUT AN INVOICE ONTO CRM
- “Add New Order”
- Click New Customer & enter all customer details
- Click Save & Create New order
- Enter Invoice Number
- Enter Order Date
- Leave Delivery date blank
- Enter Total amount/Deposit/Balance
- Order status = ASAP or CLUK
- Location = shopping centre or office
- Source = name of salesman that sent it over
- Click Add item & add the products
- Enter sale price
- Click Save Changes.
- Go back into order
- Courtesy call customer and write notes
During CC – check sofa colour/side, balance to pay, postcode & door number!
Always write a note.
‘courtesy called customer’
‘tried to CC customer- no answer’